- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website contains links to other sites. Freedom Fest is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Social Media Code of Conduct
Freedom Fest and its organizers value the connection with its supporters and fans through social media channels. In all of our
communications, it is important to us that the conversation remains on topic and respectful of all parties involved. In order to
help encourage a positive experience for all users and visitors of our social and digital media sites, we have outlined a list of activities
and behaviors that are not acceptable within the realms of these channels.
By using and visiting our sites, you agree that you will not post, publish or submit any of the following material:
- Material that contains vulgar, obscene or indecent language or images
- Material which defames, abuses or threatens others
- Statements that are bigoted, hateful or racially offensive
- Unauthorized posting of personal information (names, address, phone number, email, etc.)
- Material that advocates illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them
- Material that infringes the copyright of another individual not referenced or acknowledged
- Material that does not align with our cause or values
Any person actively using these sites is implicitly agreeing to these rules regardless of whether they have been read or not. Posts
or other material which is deemed inappropriate by the site administrators or appropriate team managers will be deleted upon
If you have any questions or concerns regarding content on any of our social and digital media sites, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.